Evaluating Your Call Answering Service
As a business owner, you know that keeping your customers happy is a 24/7 job – and when you need to step away from the office or possibly get some well deserve R&R you need to be reassured that your customers will be taken care of. We want to make it easy for you to assess how our operators are doing, so you can request changes to your call flow, greetings, etc. whenever you feel necessary. We take our call answering seriously, and we know that you take your business seriously. Combined, that means our operators are professionally trained to provide the utmost quality in customer care. At Answer Anytime 365 we don’t lock you into a monthly contract, meaning we work to earn and keep your business every month. Here are some ways you can evaluate how we’re doing that:
- Were our operators friendly, enthusiastic, and helpful? An answering service operator may be the first exposure a customer has to your business, so this first impression should be positive and getting the information they need must be effortless.
- Did our operator get the facts right: such as the proper pronunciation of your business name, correct business hours, accurate location or directions to your place of business, etc. This is all information that you can provide our operators ahead of time so that we can answer these very frequently asked questions.
- Was our operator knowledgeable about your business – i.e. were they able to answer those basic questions about what services you provide, who to contact about specific concerns, etc. If it doesn’t seem like our operator knows enough to answer these questions, you can let us know! Then we can be better prepared with a list frequently asked questions and answers that you provide.
- How well did the script flow during your test call? Did the call feel natural and genuine – or did it feel cold and rehearsed? Are questions clear and to the point – or are there places during the script that seem to be muddled and confusing? Making sure that your operators have a script path that covers the main reasons people contact your business can help avoid confusion or asking of unnecessary questions. Let us know how we can improve our services and we can work with you to develop of quality script for our operators and your business.
- Did our operators follow directions? We want to make sure that we are always providing the best service and getting your callers needs met accurately and efficiently. Let us know ahead of time when you will need calls transferred to on-call personnel – especially if your business hands urgent matters. We want to make sure that we have gathered all the important information you will need to assist a customer before transferring a call – and you can help us know what you need.
Our Answering Services works with your business, seamlessly integrating into your company. When a caller reaches our operators, we want them to feel as though they have reached someone within your business directly. If we aren’t hitting that mark, let us know! We want to make sure that our customers remain just as happy and satisfied as you want your customers to be.